In this episode I mention:
- Unsubscribe by Jocelyn Glei
- Your First 1000 Copies by Tim Grahl
- my course The Academic Book Promotion Toolkit
- The Left Brain Speaks, The Right Brain Laughs by Ransom Stephens
- What Editors Do edited by Peter Ginna
- The First 20 Hours by Josh Kaufman
- Duck Tape Marketing by John Jantsch
- The Art of Slow Writing by Louise DeSalvo
- Art, Mind & Brain by Howard Gardner
- Stop Thinking Like a Freelancer by Liam Vietch
- Originals by Adam Grant
- Profit First by Mike Michalowicz
- Wild Money by Luna Jaffe
Please offer your feedback about the show or ideas for future episodes and topics in the comments below, by contacting me via email, or by connecting with me on Twitter @Katie__Linder or @YGT_podcast.
If you listen to the podcast on iTunes, please take a moment to rate and/or review the show.
You’ve Got This is sponsored by Stylus Publishing, a leading independent U.S. publisher that focuses on books for teachers, administrators, and policymakers in higher education. YGT listeners receive a 20% off discount for books purchased through the Stylus website using code YGT20.