In this episode I mention:
- my blog
- the YGT episode with my first 2017 New Year’s Resolution check-in
- The Anatomy of a Book podcast
- my essay on when I started to call myself a creative
- The Research in Action podcast
- The Academic Book Promotion Toolkit
- the AcademiGig podcast
- the how to: academia webinar series
- YGT episode on hiring a personal trainer
- learn more about my virtual summer writing groups program
Please offer your feedback about the show or ideas for future episodes and topics in the comments below, by contacting me via email, or by connecting with me on Twitter @Katie__Linder or @YGT_podcast.
If you listen to the podcast on iTunes, please take a moment to rate and/or review the show.
You’ve Got This is sponsored by Stylus Publishing, a leading independent U.S. publisher that focuses on books for teachers, administrators, and policymakers in higher education. YGT listeners receive a 20% off discount for books purchased through the Stylus website using code YGT20.