In this episode I mention:
- edited collections I’ve published:
- Rohdieck, S. & Linder, K.E., Eds. (2014). Graduate Student Teaching Awards. Studies in Graduate and Professional Student Development, Vol. 15. New Forums Press, Inc., Stillwater, OK.
- Linder, K.E., Ed. (2017). Hybrid Teaching and Learning, New Directions for Teaching and Learning, Vol. 149.
- edited collections I’m currently working on:
- Linder, K.E., Ed. (2018). The Business of innovating online: Practical tips and advice from e-learning leaders. Sterling, VA: Stylus.
- Linder, K.E. & Mattison Hayes, C., Eds. (2018). High impact practices in online education: Research and best practices. Sterling, VA: Stylus.
Please offer your feedback about the show or ideas for future episodes and topics in the comments below, by contacting me via email, or by connecting with me on Twitter @Katie__Linder or @YGT_podcast.
If you listen to the podcast on iTunes, please take a moment to rate and/or review the show.
You’ve Got This is sponsored by Stylus Publishing, a leading independent U.S. publisher that focuses on books for teachers, administrators, and policymakers in higher education. YGT listeners receive a 20% off discount for books purchased through the Stylus website using code YGT20.