In this episode I mention:
- The book covering the original 2006 study: Creating the Future of Faculty Development
- Faculty Development in the Age of Evidence
- an article I co-authored on doctoral internships:
- Linder, K.E., Rohdieck, S., Kalish, A., Johnson, T., Plank, K., & Maynell, L. (2011). “Graduate Student Internships as a Pathway to the Profession of Educational Development,” To Improve the Academy, Vol. 30: 3-16.
- Win one of three copies of this book!
Please offer your feedback about the show or ideas for future episodes and topics in the comments below, by contacting me via email, or by connecting with me on Twitter @Katie__Linder or @YGT_podcast.
If you listen to the podcast on iTunes, please take a moment to rate and/or review the show.
You’ve Got This is sponsored by Stylus Publishing, a leading independent U.S. publisher that focuses on books for teachers, administrators, and policymakers in higher education. YGT listeners receive a 20% off discount for books purchased through the Stylus website using code YGT20.