In this episode I mention:
- What They Didn’t Teach You in Graduate School: 299 Helpful Hints for Success in Your Academic Career by Paul Gray and David Drew
- The Chicago Guide to Your Academic Career by Goldsmith, Komlos, and Gold
- Advice for New Faculty by Robert Boice
- The Research in Action podcast (and the RIA episode on citation management systems)
- Katie’s professional website
- Page numbers for the tips that Katie talked about:
- Tip 1 – page 9
- Tip 2 – page 32
- Tip 3 – page 82
- Tip 4 – page 82
- Tip 5 – page 86
- Tip 6 – page 111
- Tip 7 – page 176
- Tip 8 – page 159
- Tip 9 – page 174
- Tip 10 – page 10
- Win one of three copies of this book!
Please offer your feedback about the show or ideas for future episodes and topics in the comments below, by contacting me via email, or by connecting with me on Twitter @Katie__Linder or @YGT_podcast.
If you listen to the podcast on iTunes, please take a moment to rate and/or review the show.
You’ve Got This is sponsored by Stylus Publishing, a leading independent U.S. publisher that focuses on books for teachers, administrators, and policymakers in higher education. YGT listeners receive a 20% off discount for books purchased through the Stylus website using code YGT20.